ASK THE EXPERT
Don't know what to do about that contractor? How to structure a deal? What flooring to buy? Come and ask an expert before every monthly meeting.
Learn what is happening in the local marketplace. Where are the HOT properties to buy now! Get the information you need to see what real estate strategy is going to work for you.
HAVES & WANTS
Great opportunity to ask for properties and present those for sale, as well as find lenders, partners, plumbers, roofers, electricians, and more from the front of the room!
TIP OF THE MONTH
We have our local experts that will stop by and give free tips and tricks on how to help increase your bottom line!
Attorney & CPA
Specializing In: Asset Protection & LLC's
Join us Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 6:30 pm when our special guest will be William “Bill” Noll. Bill is an attorney and CPA currently working at Noll & Company, CPA's and he operates a separate law practice focused on tax compliance and tax-related litigation. Bill has a wide breadth of experience which gives him the ability to understand many different facets of business disputes and tax controversies.
At this meeting, Bill is going to show you how to best structure your real estate investing business and take advantage of tax strategies that allow you to pay the minimum amount possible.
At the meeting you will learn…
- How to use the LLC & Trust Asset Protection System
- A complete system for the formation, organization and operation of an LLC in all states without expensive lawyers
- How to have ironclad protection of your personal assets and valuables
- How to save substantial amounts of taxes every year
- How to defend yourself against IRS attacks
- How to prevent legal disputes and save thousands in legal fees
- How to successfully operate your real estate business
- How to legally and safely deduct real estate education expenses
- And much, much more!
TAKE ACTION and RSVP for this Meeting Now! Come join us to learn how to improve your real estate investing business and your financial life!